top of page
Baby with Teddy Bear
Woman helping an elderly man with shopping


Call (626)391-8277 or click here to schedule an appointment.


In summary, if an adult individual is unable to care for their finances and/or person (the "conservatee") due to a developmental disability or a severe mental illness then the court will appoint a responsible person to care and protect the conservatee.

There are two types of conservatorships:

(1) Limited Conservatorship - this is only available to conserve an individual who was born with special needs that prevent him/her/them from being able to make decisions about their body and/or finances.

 (2) Probate Conservatorship - when a person of any age no longer has the capacity to make decisions about their body and/or finances.

The Law Office of Brianna J. Giliberto-Hermann is available to assist clients in

Conservatorship Matters.

Free 30-Minute Case Assessment

bottom of page